Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

jewellery design Mahara

What my mum likes
my mum likes these stuff


Design Brief

These are some jewellery
today we had to chose a person and then we had to write down what they like then we will put them in photos so they can see what we mean then we will also pick out some different types of jewelry some are rings earrings watchs and also some dog tags we had list all the thing our person likes I did most of it diamond that you for reading please leave a comment

2 comments:

  1. Your client likes many different things, Mahara - I can't wait to see how you join together your jewellery ideas with the things that they like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahara. I see your Mum likes purple, chocolate and puppies. I like those things too!!. We will start design work next week.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete