Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Kiwi Sports Reflection - Mahara

Today what we did was our kiwi sport session it was tennis it was cool because it was challenging. I liked this activities because it require me to think and predict more often. this could also help me to hit the ball softer, But also getting to hit it harder so I need it to help me find how hard I have to hit it.

what I need to work on next time maybe to work on is may be my speed that I have to hit it, Like iuf the court is smaller I should hit it soft but if this court is harder that Is a different story I need to hit a but harder so it can get over the net

What I hope to learn next week might just to be able to tell how fast I should hit the ball so I need to be able to define how hard I need so the ball get to the other side. this is hard for me because I always like to whack the ball as fast as I can, So I am not used to hitting the ball softly. But I will be able to hit it softly next week

2 comments:

  1. Great use of images Mahara!
    I think you have given yourself a sensible goal to work on improving. I also found it difficult to figure out how hard/soft to hit the ball. It is a lot harder to do than I realised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahara,
    I love how you had a goal for yourself

    ReplyDelete