Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Tai Chi Kung Fu - Mahara

Today we had a lesson with Mrs Gordon our instructor with our Kung Fu lesson. The word for the week was responsibility meaning to be trusted. Then he got us to do some hard task like do a 360 spin. and then to choose from hard medium or soft I chose hard and then  he whack us with a noodle however it wasn't sore. It was cool because we learnt new things like the krane stance, the tiger pushing mountain and the protect the heart these are important moves because these could be good if you are stuck and good defence because it is a stance that will protect you. And there was some stances that will help you to meditate and calm down for the lesson our teacher is strict if you do not listen

what is a random act of kindness? a random act of kindness to me means something that you do with some asking you like opening the door for someone, or doing the dishes when your parents ask. The responsibility and how we can use it and also just showing some random acts of kindness. 

I liked this lesson because we learnt stuff that is thousands of years old. And they are some good moves to calm you down I think that it will be hard next week when we do more stuff and harder stuff that what we did this week my goal for next week might be getting to try my best and get the task done. another goal that I got for next week is to listen to our instructor why I chose these goal? I chose these goals because they are my weaknesses and I need to work on them however thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment