Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Music - Mahara

Today in music we played some fun games like danger pattern this game is when there are some patterns of music clapped and there is a danger pattern and if you clap it you are out. what I learnt in music was what was rhyme and it is just patterns of music. Something else that I have learned was what the purpose of tempo (Speed) and pitch is for.

something that I have enjoyed. something that I have enjoy in the lesson was being able to identify patterns and sounds on a xylophone and we have to play twinkle twinkle little star, And it was fun. and we also had to memorise it and then add our own twist to it.

what I wish I could do was play guitar because I do not know how to play much of it And I think that it would be a good experience. I also would learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment