Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Visual art - Mahara

For the last weeks we have been working on our visual art for our visual art we had to draw something that we have been working on for our inquiry and something that represents us. What I did was the sun and the moon becuase our topic for inquiry was earth and beyond. Then I had to draw something that represent me and then I drawed maori pattern becuase that Is my culture. Then I drawed some basketballs becuase I like to play basketball 
what I have learned from the last 2 weeks was being able to use my time wisely to get the task done here is a photo down below.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mahara I really your blog that you did here on you visual arts and your art looks means as and amazing I like the way how you wrote your reflection nice and simple so keep up the good work and I hope you are having a great school holidays so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e Lelei Mahara,
    I really like how you blogged about your picture! I like how you added information of what you drew and what it meant to you!

    I think next time you can maybe make sure their are no errors in your blog so it is up to standard! You can also add more detail such as
    - What did you like?
    - What did you dislike?
    - What did you find challenging?
    - What did you find easy?
    Etc. Overall your blog and work is great! Keep it up.

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete