Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

School Holiday Reflection - Mahara

School Holiday Reflection 


Hi my name is Mahara and today is a start of term 3 and we have lots of activities happening. Such as going to the Museum. In the school holidays I have went down the line into Glen Afton where my Nan lives and all my cousins live. this time was  favorite. time in the school holidays because I just got time to spend time with my cousin that I don't usually see often. And we also have had KFC when we came back up to auckland and hangi last night.

Today in term 3 I have been interested in setting new goals for the term and trying new things for this term what we did today was we had to reflect on what we did in the holidays and it was fun. then what we did was we had to get in a line from shortest to tallest and we have to try get with an quicker each time that we do it. 

One thing that I and excited for this term is to be able to got to the museum which is my height so far but there is more to come. What I am trying to improve on this term is my math, And also getting to try new sports for the term. another thing thing that i am excited for is term is our kiwi sport becuase it is boxing.
Image result for hangiImage result for sport

No comments:

Post a Comment