Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Maths Reflection Mahara

Maths
Walt:Add and subtract decimals
Image result for mathsToday in maths we had to add and subtract decimals we were given a sheet task filled with equations and word problems. what I like about this maths session with miss komor is that we got to learn new things and 
Image result for mathsfind better strategies to figure out a question. 


what I 
enjoyed about this maths session was 
Image result for mathsthat I got to work with my friends so I can found a out more ways to solve the problem. what I need to work on next time is to find out faster way to find the answer.

One of my question where 32.6 + 25.7=?
so the first thing that I did was grabbed my tenths so I don't get my number mixed up. And that was .6 + .7 witch equaled .13 tenths and then I added  32 + 25 witch equaled 57. and then I added the .13 and then that adds up to 58.3
Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment