Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Madave thank you note Mahara

Thank you Madave

Dear madame thank you for letting us come together and showing us how to plant a tree and showing us how to dig a hole. I am here to thank you for the great time and great walk this a awesome day and experience. And I would like to do this again next year. Because this was a exciting but hard experience.but it was hard walking back and hopefully I will see you again next year. And I also hope that we can plant bigger trees and it was a good exercise for our bodies and also our brains


today we had to write about our Madave thank you note this was cool to send a letter of thanks to the people that organised this for us and I would like to thank them for this and it's good to thank the people that worked there self off for us to plant trees

No comments:

Post a Comment