Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Ako Evening Lead Up - Mahara


What is a ako evening a ako evening is when I the student from our classes get to be the teacher and teacher our family our topic, And our topic was our community and for my part of the ako evening I have been working on was a brochure. It can tell you something's about some cool attractions in my community and then I have to wright down some facts about the cool attractions and what you can do there. like that panmure lagoon pools 

in my brochure that i have been working on it will be talking to you about where you can go and some places that other people like to go and place that attraction others. I have been working on this brochure for about a week and it can tell you a little bit of information about some cool place in the community

No comments:

Post a Comment