Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Volleyball Reflection - Mahara


one rule that I learnt about today was not stepping over the line while serving. another rule that I have learnt today was lift so when you go four a set not to make the ball touch your palm of your hands. Also another rule that I have learnt today was not touching the net because if you do you will have to give over the ball and then it is the other team get the ball and they needed to serve, And also not hitting the ball twice 

one thing that I have learned about in volleyball today was making sure that your whole team is ready before you serve, because if you serve and your teams is not ready then you could lose a point. One thing that I did well was my serving because I did it hard so it is harder for the opposite team to set it. one thing that i could possibly work on is my bumping becuase I tend to punch the ball a lot but that is a goal that I could work on next time.  communication it is a big part this game because this game you need to communicate with your teammates saying mine when the ball come to you is a big part so your whole team don't go running for the ball




























































No comments:

Post a Comment