Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Kiwi Sports - Mahara


WAL:New skills in boxing

For Kiwi Sport we have Boxing. This sport is fun but when you use these skills you must be careful because we did not want any injuries. This sport helps me to work physical health. We also learnt the three rules.

What I have enjoyed about this lesson was practicing punching and my boxing stance. what I have learnt from this lesson is to not go hard becuase will not want any injuries.  One other thing that I have learnt from this lesson is how to cross punch and a jab also known as the 1 and 2 when that are put together, I also learnt the rock this is a stance that know body can push you over, To do this stanc you need to bend your knees and put your fist by your cheeks this will help to block a punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment