Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Reading with Miss Aireen - Mahara

Walt: Use our analysing skills on a still photo

Today in reading we had to look at these 3 photos and try understand what the photographer is trying to tell you witch means that you have to use your analysing skills to help identify what the picture is trying to tell you. What I thought in this photo was that someone was fixing a under ground pipe so they had to go underwater to do that. One of the things that I learnt was how to use my analysing skills more often. 

what I found challenging was actually finding out  the what the picture is trying to say a what you have to find out about the photo. What I am going to work on next time is trying to find out the whole context of the photo. what can help me with my analysing skills is reading more stories and try to understand what the author is trying to tell to you through the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment