Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

2018 Reflection - Mahara

Image result for tamaki primaryThis year Has been a amazing experience for me becuase there was a lot to enjoy about it 3 word that describe 2018 is, Helpful, Amazing and great one achievement that I am most proud of is becoming a student leader. What new things that I discovered about myself is that if I work hard than I can achieve new things. 

One new skill that I learnt was being able was helping other and being more positive to people. 5 people I enjoyed spending time with was wallymei, Kaleb, Timeus, Perenara and fe'ao. who had the biggest positive impacts on my life? Someone who had a big impact on my life was my teacher becuase the believed that I can do better and achieve more then I believe I can. 

This year I have been on lot of trips with my class and we have learnt different things on the way. 2 of my favourite  that we went on was the camp raglan and parakai hot springs, after all I loved this year all the people I met and all the things that I learnt Thank you for reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment