Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Astria Game - Mahara

Today we had to play a games but this game was a game that required a lot of thinking. In this game I had lot of fun becuase is got to read and discuss with my partner what the best suitable answer is. in this game you have to find 6 documents that you have to send to the council, But then you have to talk to different people in the game and answer some questions. If you answer the questions write then you get to  rate the document and then you can go to the council with your document the reason that you have this document is because the ideas of how to stop an asteroid that is coming to your planet. And you have to present your evidence to the council, And try to present the best idea.

What I liked about this game is that you have to answer some questions and you actually have to read the text that is given. What I found challenging was trying to discuss the answer that you want with your friend. Some of the skills that I was using during this game was my some of

No comments:

Post a Comment