Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

Mahara - School Values - Goals



Today we learnt about our school values and what we can do to improve them. What I did was I write down what can help me with my values. And to know the importance of showing them constantly even after school hours. what I did was I had to write what I could do like manaakitanga what can I do to help improve my caring for others I also learnt how important you need to show these school values especially If you want to be a student leader you will have to show these every day

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mahara,
    I like alot of things about this piece of work like how you told us all your goals and different ways of how you could accomplish them.I think that it is really cool that you have a goal for everyone of our school values and they are all different.Something you could work on next time is to try and not squeeze it all into one little box try to make them all bigger.But besides that keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete