Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

P.E Session Reflection

Today we were split into groups and one group went to softball that the other group went to tennis then we switch what we did was we played was soft ball it was cool but we had to learn how to use a glove to catch the ball. Then I had to bat I just need to learn how to not try to hit the ball when it is over the shoulder. That I also learn was how to bat properly.

What I did well  what I did well was using a glove  properly so that means that I can catch properly. Another thing that I did well was  being able to bat properly. And I even throwing I know how to say someone's name before throwing the ball at them because they can look before they get the ball so that gave time to catch the ball then pass it.

What need to work on next time is maye to think before I pass because I dont no which bass to pass it to then they get home safe. I another thing that I could work on is having fun because I always get bored when I am playing this game. But that is my goal for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment